** TAKEAWAY MENU AVAILABLE FOR DINNER **
In regards to the most recent government announcement and while keeping within the restrictions and regulations, we will implementing the following changes to allow limited dine in services.
As of Monday 2nd May, Portofinos Café will remain closed until further notice
Portofinos Restaurant, Bar & Function Venue will also open for scheduled breakfast, lunch & dinner dine-in sittings.
Our Restaurant is OPEN:
Mon – Tue: 7.30am – 4.00pm
Wed – Sunday: 7.30am – late
Takeaway dinner Wednesday to Sunday from 4.00pm-8.00pm
The Restaurant takeaway dinner service available for pick up at Restaurant foyer via phone or website online order and delivery options through Uber Eats.
The scheduled dine-in services will be for a maximum of 1.5 hours per sitting and all bookings must be done online:
A revised menu is made available during these limited dine-in services.
- The Entertainment Card program will not be available during COVID restrictions
- Fully licensed venue, sorry no BYO
- A cake surcharge of $2 per person or a maximum of $15 per booking
Under the Liquor Control Act 1988, it is an offence:
- to sell or supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years on licensed or regulated premises; or
- for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase, or attempt to purchase, liquor on licensed or regulated premises.